I can’t believe that Christmas is right around the corner! While on youtube, I found a video (by a channel that I am subscibed to) called Winterlicious Tag. In the video, Bethany (the awesome girl who made the video) lists off her favorite things from the winter and tags the viewers to make their own. I thought that this would be a fun idea! So here we go!
1) Favorite winter nail polish?
– I love China Glaze’s Ruby Pumps for winter because red is a festive color, and it sparkles (enough said).
2) Favorite winter lip product?
– Lemon Lip Balm by C.O. Bigelow
3) Most worn winter clothing piece?
– My sweaters. I am obsessed with knit sweaters (ask my mom) and so I practically live in my sweaters and jeans all winter.
4) Most worn winter accessory?
– My hats!
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
– My favorite winter lotion would have to be my winter candy apple lotion from Bath and Body Works. I wear my winter candy apple lotion almost everyday during the winter. It smells sooooo good I also love my Glade Nutcracker room spray. I spray it everyday in my room!
6) Favorite winter beverage?
– Peppermint hot chocolate
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
– Elf ! I love Buddy!!!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
– Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
– Stuffing! … or sweet potatoes… it’s a tough decision. As for candy: Hershey Candy Cane Kisses. I am
crazy about obsessessed with Candy Cane Kisses. They are absolutely amaaaaazing! If you have no tried them yet, I highly recommend that you do! I keep a stash of them in my room (picture of my stash is next to my favorite scent)
10) What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
– The lights in and on my house, my little tree in my room, and my family’s christmas tree!
11) What is at the top of your Christmas list?
– To get my college acceptance letter!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
– This year my family is having the annual family Christmas party at our house. The party rotates between my cousins, and this year is our turn! I am so excited !!
I would love to hear some of your answers! Comment below or tag me in your post!
What are some of your winter favorites?